Wednesday, March 26, 2014

[Review] GEOღ Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses - Choco Brown【使用心得】

Hello Cuties, 

I promised to be back soon, and here I am back again with a new blog post..^^! There are soo many products that I still want to review, don't even know where to start. Therefore, I picked my favorite beauty product.. COLOR LENSES! <3 haha. 


Yes, there are still a few Rainbow Color Contact Lenses that I haven't reviewed yet!
Okay I'm going to tell you the same old story about these lenses.... xD (you can skip this part if you know it already! xD) The first batch of GEO Rainbow Color Cosmetic Lenses  is a collaboration between GEO Medical Ltd. and Cheesie, a famous Malaysian Blogger. These Rainbow Color Contact Lenses should be 100% genuine certified GEO Medical lenses... xD
The first batch of the Rainbow Color lenses comes in 7 different colors: Circle BrownWood AshSky BlueEarth Brown , Circle Black, Storm Grey and Lilac Purple. Unfortunately, the old batch will not be restocked anytime soon, so I might not be able to try the other colors.. =/ The second batch comes in 5 different colors: Ocean Blue, Aurora Ash, Macaron Pink, Choco Brown and Vivid Brown.(You can find these Rainbow Color lenses at TokyoNinki.com )

I think I have the complete second batch... YAY! So, more reviews coming about RainbowColor Lenses soon! =D
As you can see, I am going to review CHOCO BROWN! This brown color is compared to the vivid brown one, quite dark. It's like really chocolate brown.. xD The color effect of these lenses look a little bit diamond-ish dark brown, with 2 colors of brown combined.



Manufacturer: Geo Rainbow Color
Diameter: 
14.20 mm
Produced by: GEO Medical Ltd.
Country of Origin: Korea
Life Span: 3 Months Disposable
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 42%
Contents: Sterile Hydrophilic Contact Lenses
Color: Choco Brown




 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to post a picture of myself, without any contact lenses so you can see the difference between wearing and not wearing. in my opinion, my eyes look a little bit dull without color lenses, maybe it's just because I like the color effect of color lenses a lot. So what do you think?
 (If you want to see more pictures of my eyes without contacts, you might want to browse my previous posts.. xD)


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is a close up of my eye wearing Rainbow Color Choco Brown:
Natural Sunlight
Natural Daylight

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Natural Size♥ 4/5
These lenses have a quite natural looking size. It doesn't really enlarge the size of the eyes, yet the eyes will look a little bit dolly because of the dark color of the lenses. These lenses are making the eyes more "eye-catching", but not that noticeable. These lenses are for those who do not want to look different from the original looks.
(if you're looking for contacts with huge enlargement effects, I would not recommend you to use these, as these are more for a natural look.)
Color: 4/5
I really like the color of these lenses, but I don't adore it (like vivid brown or wood ash). The chocolate brown color matches so nicely with my own eye color. It looks extremely natural but still very eye-catching. As you can see on the pictures, the dark color looks a little bit greyish/brown, which makes the color effect even more playful and the diamond effect of these lenses make my eyes more bright and shiny.

* Comfortableness: ♥♥♥ 5/5  
These lenses are very soft and thin, I can barely feel them. ^^ ( The second batch is a lot more comfortable than the first batch...!)
 (I do not recommend you to wear lenses for too many hours. It's bad for the eyes!)


*Overall: I really really like these lenses, however not as much as the other ones. Because I prefer lighter colored lenses, as they have much more color effect. These lenses are nice if you want to look naturally different.  like everything about these lenses, however, it doesn't give me a different look compared to some other colors I've tried of RainbowColor. These lenses are very natural and thus suitable for everyday wear. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! =D


More pictures of me wearing GEO Rainbow Color - Choco Brown:


(Contacts: GEO Rainbow Color Choco Brown, Upper False lashes: Jewerich No.6 ,
BBcream: Missha M Signature Real Complete
CC Cream: L'egere Magic Skin Beautifier
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 
Lipcare: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick No.14)

___________________________________________________

I have almost finished my current skincare products, so there will be a new review on those soon. I am extremely satisfied with the current line that I am using, however I wanted to try something new. So I decided to get myself the extremely expensive famous skincare line. You know which one I am talking about? =P
More updates about this soon! Oh and uhh.. even out my eyelids is far to difficult when you have a fulltime job where you have to look extremely natural. GOSH, not what I planned! xD haha..

Thanks for reading, stay pretty and be happy^^! X





No comments:

Post a Comment