Saturday, March 22, 2014

[Review] L'egereღ Magic Skin Beautifier CC Cream

Hey Cuties, 

It's been a while since my previous post, so it's about time to review more beauty products. So... what have I been using a lot for the past month? CC cream... something that I absolutely adore now=D!
CC Cream also known as Color Correct Cream/ Correct & Care Cream, is a refined version of BB cream. CC cream was developed to retain all the benefits of BB cream with added nourishing ingredients whilst reducing the appearance of skin redness... so CC cream is more a skincare product with a coverage.
Sounds very convincing huh? However, when I found out about this product I actually not very interested... reason? Because my previous CC cream wasn't really great, so I wasn't sure whether I would want to try this product again. So who and what convinced me...? xD Television of course...xD!!  This product is recommended by the Taiwanese Beauty Guru at 女人我最大, was voted for best CC cream in 2013 at urcosme.com and also the bestselling CC cream, so I decided to give it a try. 


Some information about this famous brand: "The L’EGERE research-based center is rooted in Korea, a country which is famous for plastic surgery techniques.We invite the most authoritative dermatologists and plastic surgeons focusing on medical beauty for long-term development. In the beginning, our products were specialized in sensitive skincare after surgery by cooperating with clinics and hospitals in Korea. When these products, gradually, built up high recognition, L’EGERE, a brand which represented as medical beauty, was created and thus established in 2003."
The brand itself sounds very promising already, especially when they mention "plastic surgery", "medical beauty",  "sensitive skincare after surgery" and "cooperating with clinics and medial beauty". 

L'egere has 2 types of CC creams, Aqua Soothing Essence-In which is for hydration, and Magic Skin beautifier which hydrates and lifts! YES, I do need that extra face-lifting function.. xD, so I decided to take this one. 

So what does it do to your skin?
- Hydrates
- Whitening
- Lifting, tightens
- Wrinkle care
- Sun- protection
- Tone-up
- Smooth texture

So how to use this CC cream? All you have to do is to apply on face and start massaging it on the skin.

As you can see on the picture, the cream itself has a white color with tiny grey colored micro-beads in it. The color of the CC Cream changes after rubbing/massaging it. After rubbing, the color of the cream will change into a more nude color and will match my skin color after approximately 15 minutes. As you can see, color of my hand is a lot brighter than before. I quite like this effect. It's very natural.^^

Pros & Cons
♥Natural Look
♥One shade (the color will match your skin tone)

♥Very softening for the skin
 
♥Skin tone looks a lot brighter
♥Easy to apply

♥Very nice scent!

♥Nice packaging

♥Sun protection

✖Pricey.. =(


 My skin feels very dewy and moist after applying. I was kinda shocked of the fact that this CC cream is so extremely white, but after a few minutes it completely matched my skin tone and it looked very natural as well. However, I doesn't have that much coverage, so you might need a concealer to cover some spots. Nevertheless I love this product! It's hard to say whether I prefer my favorite BB cream or this (favorite) CC cream... I must say, BB cream has a better coverage, but this CC cream makes my skin look a lot brighter. I actually combined both for a better coverage. xD I will definitely repurchase this product despite the price, I kinda think it is worth the money. So....Highly recommended! ^^!

Overall Rating 9/10




 (Contacts: GEO Rainbow Color - Vivid Brown),
REAL LASHES!! Mascara: Kiss Me Heroine Make Long Mascara
CC Cream: L'egere Skin Beautifier
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 
Lipcare: Clinique Chubby Stick Heaping Hazelnut)

-------------------------------------
I still have to review the skincare line that I am currently using... xD I will wait till my next post... or something... XD. I am also in love with some other L'egere products, so i will be posting about those soon.. ... XD
Thanks for reading, stay pretty and be happy^^!





No comments:

Post a Comment