Sunday, September 1, 2013

[Review] GEOღ Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses - Earth Brown 【使用心得】


Hey Beauties,

Have you noticed how much I love to review eye makeup related products? hihi I love everything that makes my eyes pretty! Yay, I am back to review another pair of lenses that I have purchased at TokyoNinki! =D 


Once again, this is not my first post about GEO Rainbow Color Cosmetic lenses, so I will keep the explanation short. Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses is a collaboration between GEO Medical Ltd. and Cheesie, a famous Malaysian Blogger. Rainbow Color Contact Lenses are 100% genuine certified GEO Medical lenses and assured quality. 

The first batch of the Rainbow Color lenses come in 6 different colors, which are: Wood Ash, Earth Brown, Sky Blue, Lilac Purple, Storm Grey, Circle Brown and Circle Black. The colors I have purchased are: Circle BrownWood Ash, Sky Blue, Earth Brown and Storm Grey. (I have already reviewed Circle Brown, Ash Wood  and Sky Blue in my previous posts.) 

The color I am going to review today is Earth Brown. Earth Brown seems to be one of the most popular colors of the first Geo Rainbow Color batch. However, I was not really convinced by the pictures of these lenses. I found it too creepy looking on pictures of other people. ( yes I googled..xD)
So why did I purchase this color? Well, TokyoNinki had an amazing promotion on these lenses and I had purchased almost all available colors, so I decided to take this one as well. haha^^


Manufacturer: GEO Rainbow Color 
Diameter: 14.20 mm
Produced by: GEO Medical Ltd.
Country of Origin: Korea
Life Span: 3 Months Disposable
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 42%
Contents: Sterile Hydrophilic Contact Lenses
Color: Earth Brown

This cute box has 2 vials containing the lenses and a pink-white contact lens case.

This cute packaging would definitely grab my attention in a store.

These lenses have a vivid multi-tone brown color. It looks yellowish, orange and brown..which is actually very interesting to see. 

Like mentioned in my previous posts about Geo Rainbow Color lenses, these lenses will not (really) make your eyes appear bigger. These lenses will enhance the appearance of the eyes.  The size of these lenses are slightly bigger than normal/plain contact lenses.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, selfie pic time! xD Here is a picture of me without any lenses.


So this is my real eye color and size. Even though a lot people have told me my eyes are pretty without lenses as well. I still love wearing color contacts. In my opinion, my own eyes are a little bit dull, sleepy and unhappy. xD

(If you want to see more pictures of my eyes without contacts, please go to my previous posts..xD)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Close up pictures of my eyes wearing GEO Rainbow Color - Earth Brown:
natural sunlight

natural sunlight
 
Like I said before, this color is very interesting but creepy. If you look closely you will see my eye color next to the lenses, because my iris is slightly bigger than the size of the lenses.. o.o ( Once again, these lenses have a normal/ acceptable size. These lenses are not for a dolly big eyes look.)


------------------------------------------------------------------
* (Natural) Size 4/5 
These lenses have a normal/acceptable size. It will not (really) enlarge your eyes, but it will make your eyes look more bright and shining. These lenses are for those who do not want to look different from the original looks. These contacts are not really circle lenses, you will not be wearing these lenses for the big eyes dolly look, but for the amazing color it has, as these are color cons! 
(One again, if you're looking for contacts with huge enlargement effects, I would not recommend you to use these, as these are more for a natural look.)

* Color: ♥ 5/5
Like mentioned before, I was not really interested in this color as it looked creepy to me. xD I was quite sure it wouldn't look natural on me. Haha, but I am happy I have tried these. I love the color. It looks creepy without makeup (and in real life), but these lenses look great on pictures and with gyaru makeup. 
My eyes look very catchy with these lenses. I love the fact that it enhances my eyes and the different look it gives me. Even though, these lenses are brown and have a natural size, the color of these lenses are not that natural. Therefore, I would not recommend these lenses for everyday wear, unless you're wearing falsies and a lot of makeup every day.. xD I would definitely wear these for parties. =D (These contacts are less natural compared to wood ash.)

* Comfortableness: ♥ 4/5  
These lenses are very soft and thin, I can barely feel them. However, compared to the other colors of GEO Rainbow, these lenses are less comfortable.
 (I do not recommend you to wear lenses for too many hours. It's bad for the eyes!)


*Overall: I LOVE these lenses on pictures! xD The color is very eye-catching, and these lenses are comfy to wear. I love the brightening and color effects of these lenses. My eyes look more lively wearing these!
However, I would not wear these everyday, as the color is not natural enough.

Like mentioned in my previous posts, there is one thing I don't like about these lenses. They don't come in my prescription. My left eye is -4.25 and my right eye is -4.00. (These lenses are only available in either -4.00 or -4.50 =.=''.....) They told me that they would produce a new batch with new colors and prescription options, however they changed their mind again. =/ Nevertheless, these GEO Rainbow Color Contact lenses are worth trying and worth wearing! I am really happy with these ^^!

More pictures of me wearing GEO Rainbow Color - Earth Brown:
  
 (False lashes: Jewelove - Natural eyes & Dolly Wink - Vivid Pop,
BBcream: Missha M Signature Real Complete,
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 

Lipcare: Clinique Chubby Stick Heaping Hazelnut)

------------------------------------------------------------------

TokyoNinki has new colors available! They look very promising^^! I'm going to review these soon! 



Thanks for reading! Stay happy everyone^^!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete