Wednesday, September 18, 2013

[Review] GEOღ Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses - Ocean Blue 【使用心得】

Hello everyone,

I'm back again to review one of my favorite "eyecandy" products... Cosmetic Lenses!
Today I am going to review GEO Rainbow Color Cosmetic Lenses again^^. GEO Rainbow Colors has launched a new batch with new colors, and I couldn't wait to try them out! =D



The first batch of GEO Rainbow Color Cosmetic Lenses  is a collaboration between GEO Medical Ltd. and Cheesie, a famous Malaysian Blogger.  However I have no idea whether the second batch is also a collaboration between Cheesie & GEO lenses or not...  All I know is that all Rainbow Color Contact Lenses should be 100% genuine certified GEO Medical lenses... xD

The first batch of the Rainbow Color lenses come in 7 different colors: Circle BrownWood Ash, Sky Blue, Earth Brown , Circle Black, Storm Grey and Lilac Purple.( I didn't have the chance to purchase and review the other 2 colors yet, because they didn't have my prescription anymore. However, they might stock up soon, so I might still review those in the future!^^)

The second batch comes in 5 different colors: Ocean Blue, Aurora Ash, Macaron Pink, Choco Brown and Vivid Brown. I have chosen for Ocean Blue, Choco Brown and Vivid Brown, but I might going to try the other colors as well.^^
(You can find these Rainbow Color lenses at TokyoNinki.com )

Today I am going to review a very funky color..... Ocean Blue. I have no idea why I picked this color, but it looked very interesting to me. These lenses have a vivid multi-tone blue color. The color is blackish dark blue and cobalt blue.

Manufacturer: GEO Rainbow Color 
Diameter: 14.20 mm
Produced by: GEO Medical Ltd.
Country of Origin: Korea
Life Span: 3 Months Disposable
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 42%
Contents: Sterile Hydrophilic Contact Lenses
Color: Ocean Blue

This cute box has 2 vials containing the lenses and a pink-white contact lens case.


------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a close-up pic of my eyes without contact lenses: 
 
So this is my real eye color and size. I realize that I can't focus if I can't see anything..... xD My eyes look a little bit dull, sleepy and unhappy. xD (If you want to see more pictures of my eyes without contacts, please go to my previous posts..xD)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Close up pictures of my me wearing GEO Rainbow Color - Ocean Blue:

natural sun light





natural sun light



close-up pic with flash



Normally 14.2 mm diameter lenses will not really make your eyes look bigger, because of the natural size of the lenses. However, this dark blue color has a huge enlargement effect. The color is very interesting but really funky. 

------------------------------------------------------------------
*Dolly/ Enlargement Size 5/5 
These lenses have a normal/acceptable size. However, this dark blue color has a huge enlargement effect, it will make your eyes look bigger and bright. These lenses give me a very dolly look, I look extremely childish and innocent with these lenses! xD 
(So if you prefer more sparkling natural colors with a natural size, I would not recommend these lenses to you, as these might make you look extremely innocent.)
 
* Color:  2/5
I actually thought these lenses would look very creepy on me, however, it looks rather natural to me! xD 
The color of the lenses look very interesting, however, you would not even notice the blue color when you're wearing them, unless you look closely. (So there is actually nothing special about this color.)This color doesn't really enhance the look of my eyes, it only makes me look innocent and dolly. I would even recommend these lenses for everyday wear, as the color is very natural and matching with the eyes.

* Comfortableness: ♥ 4/5  
These lenses are very soft and thin, I can barely feel them. ^^
 (I do not recommend you to wear lenses for too many hours. It's bad for the eyes!)

*Overall: I have double feelings for these lenses. I like the dolly look it gives me, however, it doesn't look special enough. I prefer colors that enhances the look of my eyes and can make them spark (like wood ash & earth brown). The color is eye-catching on the packaging, but not when you're wearing them. Nevertheless, I would recommend these lenses for those who are looking for natural huge dolly eyes. xD

I'm going to mention it again... but there is one thing I don't like about these lenses. They don't come in my prescription. My left eye is -4.25 and my right eye is -4.00. (These lenses are only available in either -4.00 or -4.50 =.=''.....) Nevertheless, these GEO Rainbow Color Contact lenses are worth trying and worth wearing!
------------------------------------------------------------------
 More pictures of me wearing GEO Rainbow Color - Ocean Blue:  
I look so 欠揍....lol... xD

 

 (False lashes: Dolly Wink - Dolly Sweet & Vivid Pop,
BBcream: Missha M Signature Real Complete,
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 

Lipcare: Clinique Chubby Stick Heaping Hazelnut & Candy Doll - Strawberry Milk)

------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thank you for reading^^! Add Oil and stay pretty everyone!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment