Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[Review] Candy Dollღ Lip gloss (Cotton Candy, Macaron Pink, Strawberry Milk & Gelato Gritter)

(Edited version of my Dolly Wink Lipgloss review)

Today I am going to review some (half) sponsored products by TokyoNinki! ^^
Dolly Wink's lipglosses^^

Ever wanted to have juicy full lips? Candy Doll lip gloss can make it happen. ^^ xD

So these are the colors I am going to review today:

From left to right: Cotton Candy, Macaron Pink, Strawberry Milk, Gelato Gritter. 

I bought Strawberry Milk & Gelato Gritter myself and Tokyoninki gave me Cotton Candy and Macaroon Pink as a gift^^ YaY


Packaging: These Candy Doll lipglosses come in a plastic wrap box, and the long bottle of lipgloss looks very simple and classy. 

Candy Doll has released a new packaging for these lipglosses with the same formula. The new packaging looks slightly different, but still simple and classy. You can purchase the new Candy Doll products here.

As you can see on the picture below, Cotton Candy and Macaroon Pink have a very high visible color and Strawberry milk and Gelato Gritter are more natural colors.  


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cotton Candy: Pastel pink color, which makes the lips look very barbie-ish. 


Macaron Pink: This pink color is one of the most popular ones, however, not my favorite. I find it too light on my own lips. This pastel pinky color is too barbie-ish.




Strawberry Milk: I like this nude-pink color! It looks very natural^^ This my favorite color;)


Gelato Gritter: Clear lipgloss with glitters. This is a nice topcoat on your lipstick. It will make your lips look very juicy and full.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros & Cons:


♥Long lasting
♥Juicy full lips effect 
♥Contains Hyaluronic Acid, so it hydrates the lips
♥Cute packaging
♥Nice colors
♥3D - Shimmering effect is very nice

  ✖ Sticky feeling 
 ✖It can pile up and leave white marks on the edges of the lips

I personally don't really like to have juicy full lips, at least not too full and juicy... xD  These lip glosses give a high 3D shimmering effect on the lips, which is a little bit too much for me. Nevertheless, these lips are nice for special occasions^^! 

I would recommend Candy Doll Lipgloss for those who want cute juicy full lips^^!

Overall rating 8/10


  
  
 Mascara: Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara (No falsies! Real lashes..;)
Contact Lenses: GEO Rainbow Color - Wood Ash,
BBcream: Missha M Signature Real Complete,
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 

Lipgloss: Candy Doll - Strawberry Milk



Thanks for reading^^ ! Add OIL!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment