Thursday, March 7, 2013

[Review] Waterproof!! Heroine Make Kiss meღ Impact liquid eyeliner & Smooth liquid eyeliner 【使用心得】

Heroine Make is absolutely one my favorite eye-makeup brand. My two favorite Kiss me liquid eyeliners are impact liquid eyeliner & smooth liquid eyeliner.



In my previous post I mentioned a completely waterproof eyeliner, however, I did not specific mention which eyeliner it is. So I decided to write a review to compare these two eyeliners.

----------------------------------

The brush of the impact liquid eyeliner is not that kind of typical pen eyeliner, but a real "brush". The brush comes with a thin firm tip, and is very easy to control. You can easily draw a winged eyeliner without any trouble, it's one of the most precise liquid eyeliners I have ever used. The color of this eyeliner is intense deep black, so there is no need to draw more layers.






The brush of the Smooth liquid eyeliner has a typical pen liner brush. Compared to the Impact liquid eyeliner, this Smooth liquid eyeliner's brush is even easier to control, to apply and dries very quickly.
However, the color of this eyeliner isn't that black as the impact liquid eyeliner, so I had to apply more layers to create the same "intense black" color.



----------------------------------
As you can see, the smooth liquid eyeliner is more ideal for thin lines. 

Both eyeliners should be waterproof, but which one is better?

 
First of all, I have applied both eyeliners on my hand...

 
Then.... I started rubbing with a wet tissue.. 
As you can see the thin eyeliner (smooth liquid eyeliner) is almost gone...
 
and the impact liquid eyeliner is still exactly the same! 


----------------------------------
Kiss meღ Impact liquid eyeliner 

Waterproof:          ♥♥♥♥♥
Easy to apply:       ♥♥♥♥
Doesn't smudge:   ♥♥♥♥♥
Not expensive:     ♥♥♥♥
Color:                  ♥♥♥♥♥
Dries a bit slow

Hard to remove (it takes some time to remove the eyeliner)

Overall rating: 9.5/10
----------------------------------

 Kiss Meღ Smooth Liquid eyeliner

Waterproof:          ♥♥♥
Easy to apply:       ♥♥♥♥♥
Doesn't smudge:   ♥♥♥♥
Not expensive:     ♥♥♥♥
Color:                  ♥♥♥♥

Dries quickly:       ♥♥♥


Overall rating: 9/10
------------------------------------

If you're looking for a good, long lasting, easy to apply and completely waterproof eyeliner, I would highly recommend the Impact Liquid eyeliner. I even used this eyeliner to swim and I didn't get panda eyes! I LOVE this eyeliner.

For those who don't like to waste too much time on removing waterproof makeup, I would highly recommend the Smooth liquid eyeliner (and the Dolly wink liquid eyeliner). This eyeliner is very easy to apply, doesn't smudge and is very long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment