Saturday, March 2, 2013

[Review] Koji Dolly Winkღ Deep Black liquid Eyeliner & Long Mascara 【使用心得】

I'm back again with another makeup review^^


Koji Dolly Wink by Tsubasa Masuwaka!!

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about Dolly Wink's products even if you haven't tried them before. This will also be my very first time using Dolly Winks's products.....

I ran across this super cute packaging with a big ribbon while shopping at ximending(西門町).
Look how cute they are!!!!!!! ღ 

---------------------------------
Let's start with the Koji Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner... As you can see the eyeliner has a very thin and firm brush, which makes it very easy to apply. The eyeliner goes very smoothly and you can choose to draw a thin or a thick line.
---------------------------------
                                    Before..                                             After...
     

I have drawn a winged eyeliner on my eyelids for a more "dolly" effect. The color of this eyeliner is supposed to be "deep black", however it seems that it isn't that "deep" at all. So I had to apply more layers to get my desired black color.  

Pros & Cons:
 

♥Very easy to apply!!
♥Doesn't smudge ( not even in Taiwan where it is super humid! xD)
♥Dries very quickly
♥Lasts for more than 8 hours
♥Brush is fine enough to draw thin lines
♥Easy to remove!
♥Cutest packaging ever!
 Not black enough.. I had to apply more layers


One of the best eyeliners I have ever used. If you're looking for a good, easy to apply, long lasting eyeliner.. I would highly recommend this product! (This eyeliner isn't waterproof, but it will not smudge when it rains.) 
If you're looking for a eyeliner that is completely waterproof, please read my previous post....

Overall rating 9/10

--------------------------


 Dolly wink has two types of mascara, one for LONG lashes and one for VOLUME lashes. I have chosen for the LONG mascara. 

This mascara comes with a handy detailed tutorial! So I followed these steps, which are also the steps how I usually apply my mascara;) 
 ---------------------------------

 As you can see there are small fibers on the point/ tip of the brush.. these fibers will make the lashes longer.

---------------------------------
After applying my mascara and some eyeshadow.....

 
This mascara was very easy to apply. The brush has a lot of fibers and it was easy to separate my lashes without any trouble. 





---------------------------------
 Pros & Cons:

♥easy to apply
♥Doesn't smudge ( not even in Taiwan where it is super humid! xD)
♥Longer lashes because of the fibers
♥Separates my lashes without any trouble
♥Easy to remove!
 Not the cheapest
No volume, I have used my lash curler several times to get this effect. 
 Dries a bit slow

  Overall:
  This mascara made my lashes slightly longer. I like the fact that it can easily separate my lashes for a clean/ fake lashes effect. However, it doesn't give much volume to my lashes, so I had to use my lash curler a several times to create volume.


Overall rating 8/10


5 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u write an english review about the waterproof eyeliner and mascara?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I compared the eyeliners in my newest post. =) thanks for reading!

      Delete