Thursday, March 5, 2015

[Review] SK-IIღ Facial Treatment Essence 【使用心得】

Hello everyone,

I am so tired as I haven't slept well the last few days, I am afraid pimples will come and say hello to me and stay for a week on me. Sigh I have realized how much important it is to sleep well and early for a bright clear skin. Beauties, I have stopped drinking anything else than water and tea, just for a healthier body and skin. Of course also to reduce my serious water retention.

Yesterday me and my homie went for an amazing dinner at a 1 star Michelin restaurant and we were amazed by the food, the atmosphere and the fact we were both completely stuffed after a menu with 6 courses! I actually don't like to spend that much money on food, but it was a free dinner offered by my company WOOHOO xD! It was definitely worth trying and I am actually considering to re-visit Yamazato when it's financially possible. =D


It has been a little while again since my last blog update and today I would like to review a product that I have been using for the past year. Yes, I bought that expensive lotion for my face hoping it would do wonders.



SK-II is very famous in Asia and is awarded as best selling and best recommended product for better skin conditions. Once again, I could not resist the temptation to try this product.
It has been said that SK-II Facial Treatment Essence helps to improve the appearance of 5 dimensions of beautiful, crystal clear skin: age spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated. Skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.

SK II contains Pitera, which is derived from a strictly controlled natural fermentation process, Pitera™ is a clear liquid rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids. The fascinating combination of nutrients work to dramatically improve the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process. This unique and signature ingredient bears close resemblance to the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) – a deciding element in the restoration and enhancement of translucency, softness and smoothness. (information from the official website)

Sounds promising right? haha I have heard a lot great stories so I wanted to see the results myself.

How to use: Soak a cotton pad and gently smooth onto your face for 1 minute. Turn the cotton pad around and gently pat onto your face and neck for another minute. Apply every morning and night after cleansing and toning.

To be honest, I have been using this toner for a few month and it didn't do magic. So I was like, what's with the hype?! However, I do have to admit clears my face and soothes the skin very nicely. My face looks a bit brighter and my pimple scar spots are also less visible. The reason I'm saying it doesn't do magic is because I do find it too overhyped. The results aren't thattt amazing. The lotion is great and I would love to continue using it, but the price tag for this is a little bit too over. =/

Recommended? Yes!
Repurchase? Um.. Yes... when I have lots of money to spend. XD

 
( BB Cream: Missha Real complete 23
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 
Mascara: Heroine Make Kiss Me Long Mascara
Lipcare: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 01)

 
  My hair, makeup and outfit of yesterday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment