Wednesday, June 3, 2015

[Review] YSL - Rouge Volupte Shine 01 Nude Beige & 34 Pink Asarine



Dear All,


Sorry for the long hiatus.. I have a bunch of new products and sponsored products to review. However, I have been a little bit too busy to do so. It was my birthday like a week ago, so I was busy celebrating and being social blabla, you'll understand right? xD haha

While I was at work a client told me she has seen me before, I thought she meant I resembled someone she knew. I just smiled at her and told her she might have mistaken. Later on she showed me my picture of this blog and my instagram. I was like OMG, you really know me?! At that moment, I wasn't quite sure how to react it felt awkward and I was happy at the same time. I started laughing like a silly kid and told her it wasn't me. hahaha (If you're reading this, sorry it was me.. but I just couldn't figure out how to react.) Since this day, my colleagues started calling me CHUBBYCHEEKX.. haha. Kinda ironic how I hate having chubby cheeks, but at the same time it is my signature. haha I just want smaller cheeks, they can be less chubby ya know ;)


Today I will be posting a short post reviewing my new lipstick love => Yves Saint Laurent. Have you tried their lipsticks before? Do so if you haven't because they are amazing. First of all, many beautiful colors to decide on. I have always been a [team nudie] lipstick, because I hate having shocking colors on my lips. However, I changed my mind xD. Rouge lips wouldn't fit me i think, but a little bit shocking pink would do!

I have been using YSL Rouge Volupte 01 for while now and I have bee adding a touch of shocking pink YSL Rouge Volupte 34 to it.

Mixing these 2 colors creates a nice pastel corail pinkish color.

Reasons to love this lipstick:

fancy packaging
High quality
Moist for the lips
Feels creamy and luxurious
Nice smell
Long lasting   


Reasons not love this lipstick?

x Price-wise, it's not the cheapest though.. haha 

More me with the lipstick...

   


   

( BB Cream: Kanebo Freshel
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 
Mascara: Heroine Make Kiss Me Long Mascara
Lipcare: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 01&34)


  You wouldn't see me often with straight hair haha, it makes me look different. 

Thanks for reading and will be catching up very very soon! XoXo  


No comments:

Post a Comment