Thursday, April 25, 2013

[Review] Estee Lauderღ Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator Serum【使用心得】


[Review] Estee Lauderღ Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator Serum 
雅詩蘭黛- 靈霞亮肌修護精華液【使用心得】



Hello everyone,
Today, I am going to review another product of Estee Lauder. 

The Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator Serum. I have been using this product for almost 6 months, and I would like to share my thoughts about this serum. 

So this is what the packaging says: "Now, Estee Lauder Research invents an intensive, yet gentle serum to reveal your ideal skin tone. Proven to dramatically reduce the look of dark spots, discolorations, blotchiness, redness and traces of acne for all ethnicities - all skin tones. This highly-effective, oil-free formula with our exclusive technology reveals skin that looks fresh, radiant, more flawlessly even-fast. Anti-oxidants help prevent imperfections and unevenness from reappearing. Skin  looks incredibly clear, even tones and luminous."


The Idealist illuminator promises to reduce the look of uneven skin tone dramatically. I want that flawless skin  that looks incredibly clear, even-toned and luminous!! This product seemed very promising to me. Therefore, I decided to purchase a bottle to see whether it works or not. So did it reduce my look of uneven skin tone?


Well, like I have mentioned in my previous posts, I get allergic red itchy spots on my face and neck. Some of these spots won't disappear, so they'll turn into dark spots and scars. So I really need something to reduce these ugly spots. 


As you can see this serum has a pearly greenish/blue bottle with a pump. Which I like a lot, because it's more hygienic. The serum liquid itself has a yellow color and it is shimmery. My skin looks very healthy and bright (and shiny) after applying this serum. I love the fact that my skin tone really does looks more even, but only when I am wearing this serum. This product does not clog my pores, and it made my skin feels very smooth and soft (because there is a lot of silicone in it).






This is how the serum liquid looks like:



---------------------------------------

Pros & Cons:
  
♥ Brighter complexion
♥ Moisturizing
♥ softens my skin
♥ absorbs very quickly
♥Packaging, easy to use pump bottle
♥ nice scent! 

✖ very expensive!
✖ did not really reduce my dark spots. I guess this product works a bit slow.


I am using this serum every morning as a primer, because it makes my skin very smooth and soft, which makes it easier to apply makeup. The Idealist illuminator is a nice product. I like the consistency, the color, the smell, the packaging and the even skin tone it gave me. However, I must say, it did not dramatically reduce my look of uneven skin tone. My skin looks nice when I am wearing this serum, but not without, so this serum is more a makeup product to me. However, I must say, it did reduce my dark spots a little bit. I guess this serum needs a little bit more time to do its job! 
So would I buy this product again? Not sure, this product is very expensive. I might want to try some other products first.

Overall rating 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment