Tuesday, May 21, 2013

[Review] GEOღ Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses - Circle Brown【使用心得】

I did some shopping at TokyoNinki, an online store that sells Japanese beauty and cosmetic products, and I bought some new color contact lenses to make my eyes pretty =D!



I randomly came across this website, and I was attracted by all the cute Japanese cosmetic and beauty products! xD They sell the cutest Candy Doll Makeup, the famous F Cup cookies, the popular Yogurugen, and the Collagen everyone is talking about! xD  (They even have worldwide free shipping! YAY^^ xD) After seeing all these, I decided to do some shopping!

Okay, I was talking about making my eyes pretty....... hihi^^
I saw some color contact lenses on their website, which I've never heard of, called GEO Rainbow Colors. I do know GEO Medical contacts, the famous Korean Contact lenses, but I didn't know about Rainbow Colors. So, I decided to do some research on these lenses.

Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses is a collaboration between GEO Medical Ltd. and Cheesie, a famous Malaysian Blogger. (What?? Designed by a blogger?! That sounds soo cool! I want to design my own contact lenses as well!!! =( HAHA..keep on dreaming girl! xD)

(It says that) Rainbow Color Contact Lenses are 100% genuine and certified GEO Medical lenses, which means assured quality. These lenses come in 6 different colors, Wood Ash, Earth Brown, Sky Blue, Lilac Purple, Storm Grey, Circle Brown and Circle Black. All these colors looked so nice on the ads, so I decided to purchase some to try out. 

Today I am going to review GEO Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses - Circle Brown. 


I love this packaging, it looks soo cute^^! Each box has 2 vials containing the lenses and a pink-white contact lens case. 

---------------------------------

Manufacturer: Rainbow Color
Diameter: 14.20 mm 
Produced by: GEO Medical Ltd.
Country of Origin: Korea
Life Span: 3 Months Disposable
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 42%
Contents: Sterile Hydrophilic Contact Lenses






------------------------------------
These lenses have a decent size, 14.20 mm diameter, which isn't too big or too small. This size is just slightly bigger than normal contact lenses. (Normal contact lenses have a diameter of 14.0 mm.) As mentioned in my previous blog post, 14.2 mm are natural circle lenses. These will not make you look like a zombie.. xD



<<---- Here's a picture of my without contact lenses. 

My real eye color is dark brownish with a black circle around my iris. 

My eyes look very dead and dull, especially when I'm tired and swollen up. Does anyone know how I can slim my face down? =.='' 

(Sorry, for not uploading a new picture. I have such a water swollen face(水腫) lately. Sigh, I have to stop eating salt, drink more water and relax more... =.='')


------------------------------------------------




After wearing Rainbow Color Cosmetic Contact Lenses - Circle Brown:


* Size♥ 4/5
These circle brown lenses are slightly enlarging the eyes, my eyes look more bright and shining now. I don't have that tired dull look on my face anymore. I do have to say that the enlarging effect of this lens is more visible than Acuvue Define Vivid style. Even though they have the same diameter, this Rainbow Color Circle Brown looks slightly bigger and my eyes look more "enhanced".
(If you're looking for contacts with huge enlargement effects, I would not recommend you to use these, as these are more for a natural look.)    

* Color: ♥ 4/5
These lenses are for those who do not want to look different from the original looks. I love the color, it makes my eyes more brownish, but still natural! 

Comfortableness: ♥ 4/5
I have been wearing these lenses up to 8 hours without any problem! These lenses are very soft and thin, I can't even feel them. These are really comfortable! I actually never had a problem with color cons and circle lenses sliding on and off my iris...maybe because my iris isn't that small so you can't see white spots between them xD
 (I do not recommend you to wear lenses for so many hours. xD It's bad for the eyes!)

*Overall: I love these lenses! They are very natural, yet very "eye-catching". I love the brightening effect of these lenses. My eyes look more lively, even when I'm tired!
However, there is one thing I don't like about these lenses! They don't come in my prescription. My left eye is -4.25 and my right eye is -4.00. These lenses are only available in either -4.00 or -4.50 =.=''.....
Nevertheless, I highly recommend these lenses to those who that are looking for natural looking circle lenses.

a picture of my wearing the lenses:
(my face is swollen up..... =.='' somebody help!)


Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment^^!

7 comments:

  1. If you don’t have dry or wetty eyes or haven’t experienced overwear with GEO lenses then, I would still strongly recommend talking it over with your optometrist before ordering them. And yes you can also confirm from here- Cheap Geo Contacts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. how much does lasik really cost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete