Wednesday, December 31, 2014

[Review] 1028 Visual Therapyღ Double Wear Hydrating CC-Dation OC-02 Nude Beige【使用心得】

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Okay, this is going to be my last post in 2014. Thoughts? Nothing special... Actually I still  have to realize this year is almost over, so let me be. lol

Amsterdam has been extremely cold these days and I am having crisis with my skin. I have a quite sensitive skin which will be oily in summer and extremely dry during winter. Not to mention, I also get allergic reactions from dust and dirt. So what I have been doing these days? Trying to fix my face as soon as possible. My previous post was about a BB cream, I didn't like so much and today I'm going to write about a CC cream that feels nice and soft for cold and warm days.



Have you ever heard of this new product? It is called CCdation as it is a combination of CC cream and foundation. It has the skin benefits of a CC cream and the coverage of a foundation.

( CC cream is a color correcting cream to improve an uneven skintone. It's a tinted moisturizer with sun-protection. CC cream is usually lighter on the skin.)

So where have I seen this product? Of course at "女人我最大“ and other Variety shows where they were introducing this new product. It took my attention because the Taiwanese Beauty Guru Xiao Kai recommended it, and I wanted to try something new.

There are 2 types and 2 shades, one hydrating CC-dation and the other one is whitening. I have chosen for the hydrating one as I need that the most now. As for the shades, as usually I need a natural (darker) shade for Asian products, which is 0C-02 Nude Beige.

(The packaging is plastic square bottle with a huge cap that you can twist to open. The consistency of the cream is very watery so it might run if you don't close the cap)


      


* Color (Coverage, pay-off):  ♥  4/5
This Nude-Beige color looks very natural on me. The coverage is very light so it seems like I ain't wearing any foundation/bb cream coverage makeup, which I like. However, the coverage doesn't last for long time, as it is a very thin layer. So I have to touch up my makeup more often. 

 * Moisturizing:    ♥  3/5
My skin feels nice moist after use, doesn't dry me out.

 Overall    3.5/5
The consistency of the CC-dation is extremely watery and it is easy to apply. The coverage is nice and I get an even skin tone after applying. This CC-dation is nice as natural makeup. I would even recommend you to apply a light layer of this and people might even think you have a bare-face. I love the scent of this CC-dation, it is kinda refreshing and doesn't smell heavy. This product is definitely worth its price, as it is not expensive at all. It was like 15 USD. This product is nice to have and might even work better when I have a nicer skin condition, but for now I would rate it a 3.5 out of a 5. Recommended? Yes! I will keep you up to date about this product. 

 
( CC-Dation: 1028 Visual Therapy Double Wear CC-Dation
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 
Mascara: Heroine Make Kiss Me Long Mascara
Lipcare: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 01)

Thank you for reading and Happy New Year see you in 2015 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment