Sunday, January 19, 2014

[Review] Geoღ Tri Color - Green 【使用心得】

Hello Cuties =D

First of all, Happy New Year! It's been a long while..... again。。。! I can't believe my last post was in November... XD I‘d been busy with work and uhh... other things.. and I was lazy...xD

So I am back again with a review about my favorite eye candy product.. Color Cons! I have a whole collection of Color Cons that I still have to write a review about.... so I randomly picked one.. ^^

I realize I have really fallen for color cons as they can change the appearance of a person. So, what color I am going to try today? Green it is!

GEO Medical Tri color cons caught my attention because of the nice looking color combination inside the lenses. These GEO Tri Color contact lenses come in 5 different colors: Brown, Green, Blue, Grey and Violet. I have chosen for green because I never tried green before and my favorite lenses (Geo Rainbow Color Ash Brown) are kinda hazel-greenish, so I decided to go for something different and more green.. xD

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: Geo Medical 
Country of Origin: South Korea
Use Period: 1 year Disposable
Water content: 38 %
Diameter: 14.00 mm
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Color: Green

As you can see these lenses are yellow - green - gray. In my opinion, these lenses are nice to look at.. So I was very excited when I could finally try these! =D 

The diameter of these lenses are smaller than usual color cons, so no enlarging effect at all!

(These lenses are the same size as normal contact lenses.)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, selfie pic time again... xD

 
So this is me wearing a oversized hoodie sweater (my home outfit), without wearing any contacts! I must say it is hard to focus because I couldn't see anything while making these pics.. XD I still think my eyes look dull and sleepy without color cons..xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.. here it comes:
So here is a closeup picture of my eyes wearing GEO TRI Color - Green in natural sunlight.
As you can see it isn't really green in the eyes, but grey. Oh Well.. I like it!



*Natural Size 5/5
These lenses have a natural looking size. It doesn't enlarge the size of the eyes, it simple makes your eyes look more eyecatching. These contacts are no circle lenses, you will not be wearing these lenses for the big eyes dolly look, but for the amazing color it has, as these are color cons! 
(One again, if you're looking for contacts with huge enlargement effects, I would not recommend you to use these, as these are more for a natural look.)
Color:  5/5
I absolutely adore the color of these lenses. It matches so nicely with my own eye color. It looks extremely eye-catching. However, the color of these lenses are supposed to be green, in fact they are... but when I'm wearing they become more greyish! Nevertheless, I ADORE these! (I think I have found a new favorite.. xD)

* Comfortableness: ♥♥♥ 5/5  
These lenses are very soft and thin, I didn't even feel them. ^^
 (I do not recommend you to wear lenses for too many hours. It's bad for the eyes!)

*Overall: These lenses are amazing. I have given 5 hearts for natural size, color, and comfortableness. I love everything about these lenses, they are extremely eye-catching and mesmerizing. I would highly recommend these lenses for parties or any other special occasions. I would not use these for everyday wear, because I might be a little bit too much.. xD But if you are used to that, I would say "do it, they are amazing!"

You can get these lenses at PinkyParadise.com ^^ You can enter: meimei-beautydiary to redeem a mystery gift!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 More pictures of me wearing GEO Tri Color Green:


 

 (Contacts: GEO Tri Color Green
False lashes: Jewelove - Natural Eyes
BBcream: Dior Hydra Life BB Creme - Beige Lumiere
Eyeliner: Heroine Make Kiss Me impact liquid eyeliner, 

Lipcare: Clinique Chubby Stick Heaping Hazelnut)
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 I mentioned something about evening- out my eyelids in my previous posts. All I can say is, I am still working on that, so I am not sure whether it will work... xD  Furthermore, I have some other amazing skincare products that I would like to share with ya.. so I will be sharing those very soon.. I promise ^^

Stay Pretty everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment