Saturday, June 22, 2013

[Review] Misshaღ B.B Boomer【使用心得】

I am using Missha's BB cream for my everyday makeup and I simply adore it, so I decided to give their primer a try aswell.


This famous Missha product acts like a BB cream primer, moisturizes the skin and it has anti-wrinkle properties. Basically, this B.B Boomer is to enhance the lasting power of your BB cream and gives you a brighter, even-colored and healthy looking skin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the packaging says: "Missha M B.B Boomer is a B.B boosting cream, which boosts  the adherence and duration of B.B cream and makes your skin look brighter when applied before B.B cream. It's a pearl, antioxidant and moisturizing ingredients make your skin more radiant while leaving it moisturized."

This B.B Boomer comes in a cute, small, white-pinkish 40 ml tube. The packaging is very simple and sophisticated, just like all the other Missha products.

This BB boomer liquid/cream itself has a very appealing white-pearly color and the smell is very strong. (Smells a bit like powdery makeup, very strong, but not bad at all.)






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see this B.B Boomer is very shimmery and it makes my skin dewy with a healthy glow.



Pros & Cons:
  
♥ Radiant look
♥ Moisturizing
♥Brightens my complexion
♥Enhances the lasting power of my BB cream
♥Makes my skin glow/shimmer
♥ Easy to apply
♥Anti-wrinkle (not sure whether it works though... xD)

(✖Strong smell..it isn't bad, but really strong!)
(✖ a bit pricey)
✖During summer too oily for my face (not recommend for oily skin types)

This B.B Boomer is an okay product. I like the radiant and dewy look, I'm happy it brightens my complexion, that it is moisturizing and that it enhances the lasting power of my B.B cream. However, this B.B Boomer makes my skin very oily and too shiny! I personally prefer a more mattifying product, as I want a more natural look. In my opinion, this B.B boomer isn't necessarily needed, as Missha's BB creams are already very moist. It's just that you might need to touch up your BB cream more often. You could also use this B.B boomer as a highlighter, it will give you a very nice shiny look. Do I recommend this product? If you have a very dry skin, YES. If you have a very oily skin, NO. Would I buy it again? Not sure yet. 

Overall rating 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment