Thursday, May 9, 2013

[Review] White Formulaღ Super Moist Toner with Hyaluronic Acid【使用心得】

[Review] White Formulaღ Super Moist Toner with Hyaluronic Acid
自白肌 - 玻尿酸濃密保濕化妝水【使用心得】




Yes.. I'm still alive =P I have been busy these days, so I wasn't able to update my blog. 

Today I am going to review a very popular Asian product. This product has been voted for best toner in 2011 and 2012. Besides, being voted the best toner, this product is also highly recommended by Nv Ren Wo Zui Da (女人我最大) and Wo Ai Da Xiao Jie (我愛大小姐). 

So what makes this toner so special? Well this toner contains Hyaluronic Acid (玻尿酸)! This product contains 3 kinds of Hyaluronic Acids:
- SYN- HYCAN (hydrates and stimulates the skin to produce collagen.)
- Hyalo-Oligo (hydrates and softens the skin.)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (moisturizing and keeps the skin hydrated for 24hrs.)

I got a sample of this toner 2 years ago in Taiwan, and I was attracted by the Hylaronic Acid. Back then, this product wasn't that popular yet, so I couldn't find any information about this product. Nevertheless, I decided to try this product and I am happy I did. This toner worked immediately for me, so I decided to purchase a bottle of this toner. This toner was surprisingly cheap! I paid 350TWD (11 USD) for 290ml !!!

I have been using this toner for almost 2 years now and I must say, this is really one of the best toners I have ever used. This toner is different from other toners I am used to, as the consistency from this toner is more like a serum. So it's more a thick liquid, while other toners are usually more watery. The thick texture doesn't leave any trace of greasiness and it doesn't clog my pores. 

    

*This toner most suitable for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin. 
* Use every morning and evening after face wash, gently massage the face and neck with the toner. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros & Cons:

♥Softening effect
♥Hydrates my skin well
♥Cooling effect
♥Consistency of the toner is like a serum
♥Absorbs very well
♥Price (not expensive at all)
♥No scent
♥Suitable for sensitive skin 
♥Alcohol Free
♥Not sticky

 ✖No cooling effect (other toners usually have a cooling effect.)
✖Absorbs well, however not as quick as a thin liquid toner.


This White Formula Super moist Toner with Hyaluronic Acid isn't comparable with other toners, because the texture is actually more like a serum/essence. So, you won't have that cooling effect. This product hydrates my skin very well and my skin feels softer after using this. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. 


Overall Rating 8/10




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review. I'm feeling better and better about trying to get it. I just discovered this Toner on eBay. I have combination/dry skin, so I'm always on the lookout for moisturizing/hydrating toners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      thank you for reading! Yes I love this toner, this one is worth trying!

      Delete